Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Nails

 
I knew I needed to post something on here soon when I had friends calling to ask if I was still alive. Yes, I am alive, but have been completely swamped with work these past few weeks that I haven't had time to post anything. I do have a couple of looks that I will be posting pretty soon along with some other stuff, so stay tuned. Today, I wanted to share some of the nail looks which I've done these past few weeks in honor of BCA month which is in October. I love taking inspiration from work others have done and just add a twist to it. So, I posted the picture I used for inspiration first and then the look I did. Hope you guys love them!

BCA nail inspiration #1

My take on the BCA nail inspiration #1
 
 

This is by the beautiful Ms Robin Moses, check out her YouTube and blog. Obviously, I was not going to do the skulls!

My twist minus the skulls plus a bunch more glitter!
 

For this look, I had tons of issues trying to upload the original photo I used for inspiration, so I will just link it! My Sweet Nail Art Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment