Tuesday, January 21, 2014

NFC Champs- Seattle Seahawks!

I know that I've been gone for almost a year, but I had decided to take a break from makeup due to a great loss in my family and other personal issues. I've only worked with about 10 brides this past year whom have been either family, friends, or a friend of a family member. It's really hard to concentrate and focus on others' happiness when you are trying to overcome the loss of a family member.

With that out of the way, let's get down to business! A few months, I happened to see a picture that one of my friends liked which showed up on my Facebook news feed which looked so familiar to me. It ended up being a copy that a nail salon had done of my original Seahawks nail design! As strange as it is to see others doing your design, it's kind of an honor knowing that it served as an inspiration to someone. I later went on Google and Pinterest and saw how many times people had liked and repined the design, I seriously lost track trying to see how many times it had been repined. Plus, my original post has been viewed on over 4,000 just in the past month! Wow!

I had done 4 other designs since this season started, so I wanted to share them on here so fellow 12th women can rock their Seahawks nails during for the Super Bowl! Also, I have a tutorial on how to achieve some of the looks because I've had quite a few people ask me how to recreate them.

Enjoy and GO HAWKS!!!


My vector portrait attempt! lol
Top: Earl Thomas and Marshawn Lynch
Bottom: Richard Sherman (lol) and Russell Wilson
Seahawks nails with portraits

Glitter gradient Seahawks nails

Seahawks nail art

Seahawks nail design

 

No comments:

Post a Comment