Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shoe inspired

I've said this like a billion times, there's nothing I love more than a winged black liner and wine or berry lips. So easy and always super classy. It seems that I also wear the same look from my "blue water" post... alot. If not that look, some kind of variation of it.
The look I went for is a variation which was actually inspired by a boot. Not a boot boot, but a soccer boot. My brother has a pair of the Cristiano Ronaldo Nike Mercurial VIII which are just so pretty! Like I mentioned in one of my recent posts, I love soccer. And if you follow men's soccer, you know that boots come in pretty much every color of the rainbow and they dont seem to mind.
Anyway, this look is inspired by them. I just added some purple to the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line along with my favorite lip color ever: OCC Lip Tar in Anime. This is an insanely hot pink shade which is definitely not suited for those scared of color. I can tell you one thing, this color will make you stand out in a crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment