Friday, September 7, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Once again, as summer comes to an end, I am super busy. So this weekend, we decided to go up to Camano Island State Park. I love this place, especially at night!


Friday, we had a bonfire at home with my cousin and her husband. We had her husband try smores for the first time too. Plus, the moon was super pretty... and it was a blue moon too!



Saturday we were in Camano Island and just relaxed. Oh, and we had Empanadas from Argentina. Yum!

 
 
Monday, I had a birthday party I was doing makeup for! It was for a 12 yr old and about 9 friends. It was such a fun idea, they did like a "spa" party. They were getting manis, pedis, facial masks, hair and makeup. This time I took my sister with me to help out and she did a great job. To thank her, we went out to our favorite place down in Tukwila after the party. Hopefully I can get some of the photos to show you guys.

I think that has got to be one of the things I hate most about what I do... waiting to get pictures back. Maybe I might be a bit too impatient. :)

Tuesday, I went to get my hair done. If you guys are in Snohomish county and looking for an organic salon which is cruelty free and doesn't use ammonia, got to Hair by Elemi. You can check out her website:http://www.hairbyelemi.com/   She has a cute little salon in her home and does great work!



 

 

After she was done with my hair, I did one of her client's makeup. I don't want to brag, but she looked so great, her husband probably didn't recognize her when she got home!

before
 
after


I have some very exciting things coming up these next few weeks, including a runway show tomorrow night. Eek, this is one very exciting September! Oh, I also have a Halloween tutorial which I'm trying to finish editing and should be up by Sunday or Monday... Maybe tonight if I don't paint my nails. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment