Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Awesome week

So this past week has been crazy busy but very fun!


crazy long falsies
 
 
Over the weekend, I had the chance to meet Judy from ItsJudyTime on YouTube who lives in the same town I do. She has both a beauty channel and a vlog channel. To be perfectly honest, I don't really watch her beauty videos... I would really recommend them for girls who are starting to get into makeup as she uses many drugstore brand items and explains her steps perfectly. I prefer her vlog channel which is ItsJudysLife! She and her husband, Benji, are hilarious: I love them! Go check her channels out.

 
Sunday, I had a two different gigs... working on permission from the photographers to show you a few pictures!

I also had the chance to meet with DorothyInez, a Makeup Artist from the south Sounds who works with Motives by Loren Ridinger. I met up with her before a class she was going to teach because I was going to get one of her train cases. I'm tired of carrying around another bag for my hair things because my train case is a bit too small. besides that, I don't want to pay $200+ for a case which is just a bit bigger than mine, that's just crazy!


 

Anyways, back to my story. Since they were still setting up for the class, she introduced me to one of the Motives mentors from Miami and they showed me some of the products they have. There was this cake tier looking thing with different correctors and colors: they custom blend your foundation! How cool is that?! Plus, they are very affordable cosmetics! My favorite was definitely the Motives for La La line which just launched. You know former MTV VJ La La Anthony: married to the oh-so-cute Carmelo Anthony.


 

The pigmentation was great and there was a coral lip gloss which I HAVE to get my hands on. Oh yes, I will placing an order soon! You can check out DorothyInez's site for more info in her and her work, you can even look at the Motives line. Oh, and any future brides in the south Sound (Seattle on down), hit her up, she's very sweet! Her site is www.dorothyinez.com

Later, I had the chance to work with probably the nicest photographer I've ever met for some Senior portraits: Vaughn Tanner. His work is really nice and he is great. It was definitely one of the best photo shoots I've been a part of. Of course, the girl he was shooting was very cooperative while I was doing her hair and makeup and her mom was very sweet too. Hopefully I can show you guys a photo from the shoot, Vaughn did an amazing job!

Once again, anyone in the south Sound, hit him up for photos! His site is www.throughalens.net


 
 
Have some pretty fun things lined up for next week, of course, I'll try to get pics up on those too! The photos I added today are just examples of two different looks using the exact same colors for both looks. I used 2 different greens, 2 browns, a highlight color, and some black liner... that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment