Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Blue water


I am very sorry about the pictures in my last 2 post which I uploaded via my cell phone, I just realized how bad they look. I'll have to find my adaptor so I can go in and fix them in these next few days.

Right now, I'm really procrastinating... I should be cleaning out my kit from Sunday, but I'm on here instead. After a gig or trial, I take everything out and just leave the essentials in like cotton buds & pads, face wipes, disposables, primers, lashes, etc. When I have a new gig, I add the shadow and lip palettes, setting sprays, foundations, and brushes. I have a trial later this week, so I would need to take everything out and pack it again! Nah, I think I'll just leave it in there. Ugh, but I hate seeing it by my door... oh well, I guess I'll go reorganize it. :/



Let me share the look I did today for a company picnic! I have a new blue shadow that had been dying to try, so I figured I would try it out and match the water. :) I did a simple eye with a pop of color and wore it with my favorite pink gloss, MAC's Wildly Refined... which is discontinued. I think that I might be the only one crazy enough to wear falsies to the river!



No comments:

Post a Comment