Monday, August 20, 2012

Busy busy gal

I have been crazy busy these past few days, if you could only see the major dark circles I've got going on! Thanks to concealer, you can't. :D Today, I didn't even wear falsies! For me, that rarely happens. I have very small lashes that seriously look like an awning! You know the things that go over a patio or building door to make a shade: awning. They even droop down the same way!  I can curl the living day lights out of them, but at the first sign of mascara, they become a thick, clumpy, droopy mess.


I know I am not alone here, there are other ladies out there with the same problem. For those of you with the same issue, here's a tip for if you don't want to or haven't worn false eyelashes: eye liner. Preferably a liquid liner with a brush tip, not felt tip. I love to use Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner or a soft black from NYX. You just brush it lightly as if you were applying marcara and wait for it to dry. I will usually apply it before I start doing my shadow and concealer because it might splash on the top of your cheeks. When I'm done with my shadow and the lashes have dried, I curl them and apply a couple coats of mascara. Voilà, lashes!

Its just an extra little step which makes a huge difference... but I still love the drama of the false lashes! :) Here'e the look I did today without falsies. Super simple look, just a bit of pop with the silver liner. That's it, nothing to exciting, I was too tired today.





Saturday night, I was at the Bellevue Square Mall's Macys and got a sample of the new Urban Decay Naked foundation to try it out. It's a medium coverage foundation which is definately buildable. I mixed mine with my moisturizer because, luckly, I just need very light coverage. I'll keep trying it out and see if I want to get it. So far, I HATE THE SMELL!


No comments:

Post a Comment